• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seinfeld table draft

2 posts in this topic

I know this isn't near the right place to put this, but I'm completely at sea with this. I have Larry David's remarked table draft of the Seinfeld show "The Big Salad."

Ideally, I'd like to offer to return it to him (I found it in a Goodwill shop in Florida, I'd imagine it was a gift to a friend that ended up waylaid). I'd guess contacting his agent would be the most direct way to go about it (of course, I haven't the slightest idea how to do it). If he doesn't want it, how would I value it or get best value for it?

Thanks in advance for your input.

I know this isn't near the right place to put this, but I'm completely at sea with this. I have Larry David's remarked table draft of the Seinfeld show "The Big Salad."

Ideally, I'd like to offer to return it to him (I found it in a Goodwill shop in Florida, I'd imagine it was a gift to a friend that ended up waylaid). I'd guess contacting his agent would be the most direct way to go about it (of course, I haven't the slightest idea how to do it). If he doesn't want it, how would I value it or get best value for it?

Thanks in advance for your input.

PM is on the way.