• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

1 post in this topic

I am getting out of collecting sketch covers and thought I would see if anyone here would like them before I try them out on eBay.

I know that these are probably not the characters of choice for most people but I like them. :)

No probation or HOS members allowed!

I accept PP, Check or Money Order.

Shipping will be USPS priority with Delivery Confirmation in the US for $10. Outside of the US will be shipped at exact cost.

First in thread wins.

Feel free to make offers if you don't like my prices. :)

I am using my set up from the SS trade thread so if you would like to see additional pictures I would be happy to provide them. Most of the pictures are of the books before they were graded since they scan better that way.

th_DoomsdayvsSuperman.jpgth_CyborgSupermanvsSilverSurfer.jpgth_IMG_9681.jpgth_LaraandSara.jpgth_IMG_0686.jpgth_IMG_0691.jpgth_Ultimate_Warrior_by_MChampion.jpgth_IMG_0660.jpgth_Superman_vs__Doomsday_by_MChampion.jpgth_CyborgSupermanbyMarkKidwell.jpg

1. Superman vs. Doomsday by Ken Haeser CGC 9.4 ($125)

2. Cyborg Superman vs. Silver Surfer by Ken Haeser CGC 9.8 ($125)

3. Lara Croft by Marc Wolfe CGC 9.6 ($125)

4. Lara and Sara (Witchblade) by Ken Haeser CGC 9.8 ($125)

5. Cyborg Superman by Danny Cruz CGC 9.8 ($175)

6. Ultimate Warrior by Michael Champion CGC 9.8 ($75)

7. Ghostbusters: Past, Present, Future Signed by Dan Aykroyd CGC 9.8 ($300)

8. Superman vs. Doomsday by Michael Champion CGC 9.8 ($125)

9. Cyborg Superman by Mark Kidwell CGC 9.8 ($80)