• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live internet bidding for heritage signature auction.

25 posts in this topic

Really expensive books yes, but I know through personal experience with them what happens if they mislabel or dont advertise the book like YOU expect them too. They are not liable b/c they have the right once consigned to do with the book what they will and atleast in mycase, didnt even bother to come off any sellers fee despite the fact I predict I was out more than several grand from their lack of effort. So, i think if i had a really expensive silver age book, yes, i would sell it myself and say damn heritage but that is one seller/collectors opinion and i think each should make his own. Will I sell through them again: Nope. If they have something I want would I buy from them: yes. Is this hypocritical? maybe, maybe not

Well after venting about the high price of Heritage auctions I was successful with my first bid/purchase over the weekend. Picked up a TTA#100, 9.4 for only $250. I have been wanting to pick one of these up and I have seen a few out there on various sites but the asking price was at least $100 higher. Probably the first time I have ever thrown out what I consider to be a "cheap bid" that came through. 893applaud-thumb.gif