• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller reselling my not yet closed auction

133 posts in this topic

I had a similar thing happened to me a couple years ago. The guy asked me for a scan of a book he wanted to buy from me and then immediately listed it in his eBay store while he was negotiating the price with me.

would have been epic if he had bid on the other guys book like some suggested early on :D

Activate his BIN, and then retract his bid and block him.

It would be funny to see how he reacts.

:roflmao:

I had a similar thing happened to me a couple years ago. The guy asked me for a scan of a book he wanted to buy from me and then immediately listed it in his eBay store while he was negotiating the price with me.

Similar except not. Yours actually happened. I saw red rather than reality.

Not one of you questioned whether or not it was the same book.

Pretty sure they did.

Page one of this thread:

Are you sure that is yours he is selling? The pictures do look different and the CGC serial numbers look different.

Moral indignation works best when you have your facts straight. :facepalm:

I meant none of the reactionary first responders. Sheesh. No moral indignation intended. Just commenting on enteratinment value.

:cloud9:

I love the reactionary nature of the boards.

.... hm

;)

(worship)

love me some RMA

Just claim you were wasted when you posted.

+1 definitely do this. I blame all my mistakes on alcohol

"alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all the world's problems"

-Homer Simpson

I love the reactionary nature of the boards.

At first, everyone is on the bandwagon to have the guy cancel the bidder and block him. Not one of you questioned whether or not it was the same book.

Then everyone is on board to tell this guy what a dope he is.

Good job by the OP taking responsiblity for his actions. We need more of that in this world.

I've been jumped on far more than this simply for starting a thread in the wrong category...