• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

350+ Non-Dollar Marvels A-Z (Infinity Abyss, Thanos) All books now 50% OFF!

305 posts in this topic

Spider-Man 1 (Silver edition, signed) (9.6) (2004) - Your Price: $30.00 No longer available

I got this book at my local LCS (The Book Exchange in Missoula, MT) waaaaay back when it came out. They had a branch in Spokane who acquired a bunch of these from the comic shop that Todd McFarlane was associated with (The Spider's Web in Puyallup, WA) where he signed a bunch for them. I have three copies left, one of which I'm keeping. The books were stamped on the back cover with a little spider-web stamp to signify their authenticity. I'll include a scan of the letter that came with the books (unfortunately I only have the one letter, which I am keeping). I will include a scan of it here though so you can see it.

Not sure what the value is for this item, but $30 will pry it from my hands. Otherwise I hang onto it for another 20 years. lol

th_Spider01Ltdb.jpg

Spider01Sil.jpg

Spider-Man 1 (Regular edition, signed) (9.6) (2004) - Your Price: $25.00 No longer available

The same story as the book above, but this is the 'regular' edition of Spidey 1.

I got this book at my local LCS (The Book Exchange in Missoula, MT) waaaaay back when it came out. They had a branch in Spokane who acquired a bunch of these from the comic shop that Todd McFarlane was associated with (The Spider's Web in Puyallup, WA) where he signed a bunch for them. I have three copies left, one of which I'm keeping. The books were stamped on the back cover with a little spider-web stamp to signify their authenticity. I'll include a scan of the letter that came with the books (unfortunately I only have the one letter, which I am keeping). I will include a scan of it here though so you can see it.

Not sure what the value is for this item, but $25 will pry it from my hands. Otherwise I hang onto it for another 20 years. lol

th_Spider01Ltdb.jpg

Spider01Reg.jpg

Thanos 1-12 Lot - Your Price: $35.00 :news:SOLD to Dr. Balls @50% OFF!

Missing issue 8, otherwise a complete set. Pretty sharp lot, see scans for details.

The scan for issue 7 is missing, but it is included in the lot.

th_Thanos01.jpg th_Thanos02.jpg th_Thanos03.jpg th_Thanos04.jpg th_Thanos05.jpg

th_Thanos06.jpg th_Thanos09.jpg th_Thanos10.jpg th_Thanos11.jpg th_Thanos12.jpg