• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAF countdown to 22 years of Marvel Comics!!!
1 1

780 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2024 at 2:10 PM, *Bronze age fan* said:

I think it’s amazing the amount of old comics that have went Thur Bonnetts hands. It’s funny, I used to hate the stamp now I like it. Adds history. 

556BF337-70E5-4CD8-9761-AAC72842B8D2.jpeg

You ever come across any with a "Mickey's Models & Hobbies Shop" stamp?

image.thumb.jpeg.f5e2ccf1d2cfabf6f55980dea952e196.jpeg

I remember when I was fairly new here, you would post your wants at the bottom of each post. I decided that since I was going to a fair number of shows, I would try to help you complete some years. I didn't know Atlas from a hole in the ground. That quickly changed because of you. Thanks for opening my eyes to a bigger picture. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/12/2024 at 11:07 AM, jimjum12 said:

I remember when I was fairly new here, you would post your wants at the bottom of each post. I decided that since I was going to a fair number of shows, I would try to help you complete some years. I didn't know Atlas from a hole in the ground. That quickly changed because of you. Thanks for opening my eyes to a bigger picture. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

The good old days my friend! 🤘🏻