• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAF countdown to 22 years of Marvel Comics!!!
1 1

731 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, *Bronze age fan* said:

Need two more issues to have from the atlas implosion (October 1957) to 1980 from Marvel complete.

My Own Romance #64

World of Fantasy #9 

Then what? I've noticed you posting some DC books...is that the direction that you're headed?

9 hours ago, Dave2739 said:

Then what? I've noticed you posting some DC books...is that the direction that you're headed?

I have been picking up a DC here and there. Not looking to put together runs. Just interested in a few of them. 

Would like to complete my Millie the Model run, but that could take a very long time. There is always something to search for!!! 

8 minutes ago, *Bronze age fan* said:

I have been picking up a DC here and there. Not looking to put together runs. Just interested in a few of them. 

Would like to complete my Millie the Model run, but that could take a very long time. There is always something to search for!!! 

Ha! It never ends, does it? Good luck, I'm always interested to see what you post next.

Just got the second to last one I needed to complete 10/57-12/79. This was so hard to find. No idea why. 

My Own Romance #64 published July 58. 

Last comic I needed to have everything Marvel published in 1958. :headbang:

IMG_6544.JPG

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

1 hour ago, *Bronze age fan* said:

Just got the second to last one I needed to complete 10/57-12/79. This was so hard to find. No idea why. 

My Own Romance #64 published July 58. 

Last comic I needed to have everything Marvel published in 1958. :headbang:

IMG_6544.JPG

Looks like you found a really sharp copy too. Congrats!!

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Congratulations, Frankie!

A monumental achievement! 

By Sanctioned Authority from Stan Lee, I hereby bestow upon you the title of Fearless Front Facer! If this doesn't qualify, I can't imagine what does!

Wow, a fo' real FFF!! That's like comic collecting royalty! Seriously though, this really is a tremendous achievement.

So what's next? Keep going back in time OR are you going to start the "BAF countdown to 22 years of DC comics!!!" thread?:idea:

3 hours ago, Dave2739 said:

Wow, a fo' real FFF!! That's like comic collecting royalty! Seriously though, this really is a tremendous achievement.

So what's next? Keep going back in time OR are you going to start the "BAF countdown to 22 years of DC comics!!!" thread?:idea:

I guess go back some more. I started making a 1/57-9/57 list. That could take me years to finish, some pretty hard comics to land in there. 

DCs I was strictly looking at keys, nothing else, cause D.C. Stinks. :sumo: