• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Monorail at Disney World! It begins!

22 posts in this topic

Can I hire the Punisher to take out the entire "It's a small world" ride? :wishluck:

A man after my own heart. :cloud9: I truly hate that ride. lol

Why? My daughter loved it.

Yes, it's boring and dated, but it's not really for people our age. FWIW, enjoyed it more than the "Stich's Great Escape" sensory experience. Talk about a waste of time.

Yeah, its my kids favorite ride right now. It is perfect for 2 - 6 years old. Anything that makes them happy makes me happy.

Exactly. I just went to a Fresh Beat Band concert the other night. Not exactly my cup of tea, but she loved it and it was great seeing her have such a good time.

My girls would love that

Can I hire the Punisher to take out the entire "It's a small world" ride? :wishluck:

A man after my own heart. :cloud9: I truly hate that ride. lol

Why? My daughter loved it.

Yes, it's boring and dated, but it's not really for people our age. FWIW, enjoyed it more than the "Stich's Great Escape" sensory experience. Talk about a waste of time.

Yeah, its my kids favorite ride right now. It is perfect for 2 - 6 years old. Anything that makes them happy makes me happy.

Exactly. I just went to a Fresh Beat Band concert the other night. Not exactly my cup of tea, but she loved it and it was great seeing her have such a good time.

My girls would love that

I got raped by one of the online ticket brokers to get the tix. Then raped again on merchandise at the show. I did find free parking right by the venue, so I had that going for me (which was nice).

It was worth it though.

(Take that OOC thread!!!)