• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Monorail at Disney World! It begins!

22 posts in this topic

Surprised it has taken this long, but it looks like Disney is going to incorporate Marvel heroes into the Disney theme parks. Hoping they do a full scale Marvel Adventure park at some point.

http://www.examiner.com/theme-parks-in-orlando/avenger-monorail-takes-to-the-tracks-at-disney-marvel-themed-train-debuts-today

Surprised it has taken this long, but it looks like Disney is going to incorporate Marvel heroes into the Disney theme parks. Hoping they do a full scale Marvel Adventure park at some point.

http://www.examiner.com/theme-parks-in-orlando/avenger-monorail-takes-to-the-tracks-at-disney-marvel-themed-train-debuts-today

Well it does say Even though Disney owns Marvel, Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort still has the rights to use certain characters,

Can I hire the Punisher to take out the entire "It's a small world" ride? :wishluck:

A man after my own heart. :cloud9: I truly hate that ride. lol

Why? My daughter loved it.

Yes, it's boring and dated, but it's not really for people our age. FWIW, enjoyed it more than the "Stich's Great Escape" sensory experience. Talk about a waste of time.

Can I hire the Punisher to take out the entire "It's a small world" ride? :wishluck:

Yes, it's boring and dated, but it's not really for people our age. FWIW, enjoyed it more than the "Stich's Great Escape" sensory experience. Talk about a waste of time.

Mr Toad's Wild Ride. :whee:

They converted that ride to Poohs Adventure. :gossip:

I also didn't like it when they changed the Pirates of the Caribbean ride to more match the movies. :frustrated:

Don't even get me started on Spaceship Earth at Epcot. When replaced the Walter Kronkite narration I was very disappointed.

Yes, it's boring and dated, but it's not really for people our age.

Yes, but who has to go on the ride with our daughters? yeah, us. :(

That sounds intriguing.

:sick:

That sounds intriguing.

It sounds like an epiphany.

:whee:

I also didn't like it when they changed the Pirates of the Caribbean ride to more match the movies. :frustrated:

Don't even get me started on Spaceship Earth at Epcot. When replaced the Walter Kronkite narration I was very disappointed.

Skipped it and went to Mission: Space instead. Freaking one of the best rides I've ever done.

That sounds intriguing.

Does it remind you of dropping a log?

TREE :gossip:

Yeah, its my kids favorite ride right now. It is perfect for 2 - 6 years old. Anything that makes them happy makes me happy.

That sounds intriguing.

hm

Vague reference to trees.

Kinda creepy.

hm

shut-up-hippie-nixon.jpg

:banana:

Oh yeah, :foryou:

Yeah, its my kids favorite ride right now. It is perfect for 2 - 6 years old. Anything that makes them happy makes me happy.

Exactly. I just went to a Fresh Beat Band concert the other night. Not exactly my cup of tea, but she loved it and it was great seeing her have such a good time.

That sounds intriguing.

41GV4gB8t3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg