• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joel's post-WonderCon Sale (WD, TMNT, Road Rage, Goon)

16 posts in this topic

Ok, here's a few slabs and raw books up for sale. Same rules as everyone else. No probies or HOS members please... PayPal or money orders, no PayPal Personal Payments allowed.

Shipping to a US address: $5 for 1 raw comic, $1 each additional raw comic; $10 for 1 slab, $12 for 2-4 slabs

Shipping to International address: cost

:takeit: gets priority, but PMs are welcomed.

Here we go...

Road Rage #1 WonderCon variant (limited to 1000 copies I think)

CGC Signature Series 9.8 SIGNED by Joe Hill and Chris Ryall

Fresh case as I just got them back from CGC.

3 copies available

$75 each

124367.jpg.e230b792b809c762a38a5ad19655cd91.jpg

The piece de resistance... Ultra RARE TMNT #1 from 2011, the IDW blank (only sent out to retailers already sketched, so 99% of copies out there doesn't qualify for signature series)

You are able to get a copy of this NOT FOR SALE book, with an original Raphael sketch by TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman, and one of only TWO CGC Signature Series copies of this variant also signed by co-writer Tom Waltz.

Raw, these books sell for $150-250+ on eBay with a sketch. Graded, sketched, double-signed, and oh, did I mention 9.8 quality?

1 copy available

$400 OBO

124369.jpg.616848c1f81342afb80d1d0078a9df52.jpg

The piece de resistance... Ultra RARE TMNT #1 from 2011, the IDW blank (only sent out to retailers already sketched, so 99% of copies out there doesn't qualify for signature series)

You are able to get a copy of this NOT FOR SALE book, with an original Raphael sketch by TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman, and one of only TWO CGC Signature Series copies of this variant also signed by co-writer Tom Waltz.

Raw, these books sell for $150-250+ on eBay with a sketch. Graded, sketched, double-signed, and oh, did I mention 9.8 quality?

1 copy available

$400 OBO

(worship)