• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Actors In Hollywood Made The Most Appearances As Different Comic Characters

94 posts in this topic

Clancy Brown and Ron Pearlman surprise me. Didnt know they had been involved that much.

Dont know if these have all been listed.

Mark Hammil also voiced

Klaw in the new Avengers series, Spectre in Batman Brave and the Bold, Tony Zucco in the 2006 Batman series, Soloman Grundy, The Trickster, James Jesse along with The Joker in the Justice League series.

The Gargoyle in the Hulk animated series

Buzz on The New Woody Woodpecker show

Vostok on Johnny Quest Adventures.

Hobogblin in the Spiderman cartoon

Michael Rosenbaum voiced Flash/Dr. Polaris in Justice League, Deadman in Batman Brave and the Bold, Kid Flash in Teen Titans, The Trapper in Static Shock and played Lex Luthor in Smallville

I don't think Star Wars should be listed as a credit on this list but if you're going to include it then it needs to be added for Terrence Stamp. He was in Episode I.

Agreed...but I also feel Conan shouldn't be on there either, nor GI Joe. Comics are not their origin.

:bump:

Only bumping this thread because down the line someone might care that Cliff Robertson played Shame on the Batman 60's series (a deranged cowboy out to build a better Batmobile) and played Uncle Ben in the Spider-Man movies.

I just watched the episode on MyTV.

May this thread fall back into oblivion. lol

If we are including voice work and crediting anything that had a comic book Julie Newmar has a pretty extensive bio including TV guest spots:

1959 Li'l Abner (TV) - Stupefyin' Jones

1963 Twilight Zone (TV) - Miss devlin

1966 Beverly Hillbillies (TV) - Ulla Bergstrom

1966 F-Troop (TV) - Yellow Bird

1966-1967 Batman (TV + Movie) - Catwoman1967 The Monkees (TV) - April Conquest

1967 Star Trek (TV) - Eleen

1971 Betwitched (TV) - Ophelia

1976 Bionic Woman (TV) - Claudette

1980 Buck Rogers and the 25th Century (TV) - Zarina

2010 Batman the Brave and the Bold (TV) - Martha Wayne (voice)

94-1.jpg

twilightzone12.jpg

14549bevhillb9feb.jpg

comicbook1.jpg

batcomic.jpg

39332_300x0.jpg

il_570xN.239723784.jpg

2829884343_0a57321e9b.jpg

15996-2882-17823-1-bionic-woman_super.jpg

dab3e3b3-3eab-4988-ac04-397a59c64fd9.jpg

751746-jan090240d_super.jpg

Since Brandon Routh gets credit for Dylan Dog and Superman Returns, so should Sam Huntington, as he played Jimmy Olsen and Markus Deckler.

He was also in Fanboys, which I know is actually about Star Wars, but he played an aspiring comic book artist.

I don't know if we are/aren't counting voice acting, but here is one with an impressive credit listing:

Steven Blum

(IMDB credits: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089710/)

- Voice of Wolverine in: Wolverine and the X-Men, Wolverine Vs., Ultimate Spider-Man, X-Men (anime), Ultimate Spider-Man, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Marvel Super Hero Squad (video game), X-Men: Destiny, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, and many, many, many more

- Voice of Green Goblin in The Spectacular Spider-Man

- Voice of Beta Ray Bill in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

- Voice of the Joker in Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes

- Voice of Anti-Venom in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

- Voice of Hobgoblin 2099/Noir Vulture/Silvermane 2099 in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

- Voice of Captain Cold/Heatwave in Batman: Brave and the Bold (both tv series and video games)

- Voice of Killer Croc in Batman: Arkham Asylum

- Voice of Wade Wilson/Senator Kelly in X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Video game)

- Voice of Batman in Lego Batman

- Not to mention his vast career in anime as characters such as Spike Spiegel in Cowboy Bebop, as well as hundreds of other anime television series/movies based on pre-exisiting manga.

- The man has a credit of 458 titles and counting. There are just to many to mention, most of all are tied to comics or video games some how.