• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Thanks!!!

111 posts in this topic

that is one sweet cover. Anything else? I'm in crazy buy mode right now lol

apparently, let me see! much of these books are elsewhere (don't have much room at my house - condo) - this weekend I am planning on listing a bunch more! :sorry:

Got about 12 JayCo books that i can list tonight - all on the cheap as they each have some type of damage to the oversized cover. I also have some random variants that I can post too.

(what a story about this purchase a year or so back!)

cheap jayco hm i missed out on the 50% off thing, was finishing up an indiana jones marathon with the wifey (thumbs u

:sorry: these are no longer going to be posted publicly - scanning some cheap variants in now...

Fear #1 1:50 Sketch VF/NM $10 (scan hides the defects - bottom spine corner kind of choppy and there are 3 spine tics above Iron Man's hand (one that indents))

(came from an ebay lot purchase that had 1 color Quesada Variant that came back 9.6 and both Cap (sketch and color) Quesada Variants that came back 9.8 in my set)

Scan121020012.jpg