• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated Collection

12 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I just updated my collection with 16 pages from Batman 497 The Broken Bat. This issue was so huge and nostalgic for me when I was a kid I wanted to share it with everyone who might be a fan. I really appreciate your kind comments and hope to buy the missing pages from this issue someday so I can showcase it complete.

If anyone ever wants to sale any pages please keep me in mind.

Heres the link: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=63056

Hopefully youll enjoy the art and story as much as I do!

Thanks again,

Jason

Wow, those are some sweet action pages! That's the issue where Bane breaks Bats' back?

Thanks! This is the issue where Bane breaks Batman. Just wish I owned the missing pages. Maybe someday I'll be able to showcase all of them. Fingers crossed:)

Wow, those are some sweet action pages! That's the issue where Bane breaks Bats' back?

Thanks! This is the issue where Bane breaks Batman. Just wish I owned the missing pages. Maybe someday I'll be able to showcase all of them. Fingers crossed:)

I bet the page where he actually breaks his back would cost you some serious green. Is it a full page splash?

I bet the page where he actually breaks his back would cost you some serious green. Is it a full page splash?

All of them are serious green but that splash would prob be 25%-30% more if it were available. just hoping it doesnt go on Heritage as the sellers fee, BP and tax roughly tack on a 40-50% premium. Hopefully some day I'll find it and the other missing pages so I can showcase the whole issue together.

J-

Your updates have been amazing!

I like Bane's dialog on page 4, and the panels in page 5 where Batman gets another wind.

Thank you! I'm happy you like them! Pls leave a comment on any you like just in case I part with any in the future. Thanks again!

Thank you! I'm happy you like them! Pls leave a comment on any you like just in case I part with any in the future. Thanks again!

:wishluck:

I left comments! Enjoy your pages, but I could give them a good home, someday. :foryou:

Thanks! Hopefully will never have to sale but your on the list if I do.