• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage, Premium Art for Sale - with BINs - Kirby, BWS, Everett, Colan, Buscema,

4 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Please read the gallery description and then enjoy the art - and if something strikes you - BIN it - unfortunately each piece of art is priced over $3,500

http://cafurl.com?i=18273

These are primarily from my friend's collection - I hope you will agree that there are some great pieces here.

My friend is looking to raise some funds which will require selling a fraction of these pieces so once he hits his goal the rest go back to the vault so to speak.

Each piece has a BIN which is as the "Buy-it-Now" price - first come, first served - cash price - US shipping included.

Offers within 20% of this price will be considered but of course, may be countered, refused, or trumped by another offer.

The other opportunity is if you have primo trade from my want list, we can consider that as well.

Please don't be shy...he is motivated to sell some art.

Thanks!

Mark

Man, some beautiful pages there!

If I were working and had the income I would definitely make an offer on the Sub-Mariner page!

It appears you're a fellow fan of Everett, you have some great examples of his work. I especially like the Subby black water pages.

Good luck on the sale!