• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assorted DC and Marvel raws, a few slabs, FREE comics too

113 posts in this topic

No problem, I'm still keeping an eye out. I have more tpbs than I need but its become an addiction. That Maximum Carnage is calling my name

:baiting:

I do have two Ben Reilly TPBs I could part with. One if "Revelations" and the other is the "Lost Years"...

I actually just got Revelations (thumbs u

Usually I can't stand Romita's artwork (no offense intended to him, he's a great artist but something just doesn't click for me). but the story was done really well though rushed...is Peter's baby dead or just kidnapped from the delivery room? hm

No problem, I'm still keeping an eye out. I have more tpbs than I need but its become an addiction. That Maximum Carnage is calling my name

:baiting:

I do have two Ben Reilly TPBs I could part with. One if "Revelations" and the other is the "Lost Years"...

I actually just got Revelations (thumbs u

Usually I can't stand Romita's artwork (no offense intended to him, he's a great artist but something just doesn't click for me). but the story was done really well though rushed...is Peter's baby dead or just kidnapped from the delivery room? hm

The original story was to have to baby kidnapped but returned by Kaine. Pretty sure they went with dead, though. I agree about it being rushed, they were just trying to get rid of Ben Reilly and get Peter back to satisfy the readers...

mine's screaming at me to keep my wits and stop being so abusive to the funds. Between Grimm's thread, andybobo's and r100comics color guide mania combined with the G's i dropped at shops over the weekend i'm kind of on a spree lol

man, ballin! G's? at best I doing very low triple digits :( Im talking very very low. still trying to tell myself I dont need a ps3 on top of not going to Boston con and holding back from hitting the takeit on the boards...its killing me :(:)

mine's screaming at me to keep my wits and stop being so abusive to the funds. Between Grimm's thread, andybobo's and r100comics color guide mania combined with the G's i dropped at shops over the weekend i'm kind of on a spree lol

man, ballin! G's? at best I doing very low triple digits :( Im talking very very low. still trying to tell myself I dont need a ps3 on top of not going to Boston con and holding back from hitting the takeit on the boards...its killing me :(:)

You guys have money in your PayPal accounts? :screwy:

lol