• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Thread is closed)

30 posts in this topic

Thanks for making my sales thread a success :applause:

:sorry: That's what I get for working. Needed all the hardcovers you posted. lmk if you're selling any more

I thought you had all them already, Andre, otherwise I would've given you first shot

First book up is Wonderworld 7 3.0 C/OW with a classic Lou Fine cover. Last recorded GPA sale is $678 in May 2010. I'm asking $775 **BOOK IS SOLD**

Wonderworld73.jpg

Wonderworld7back.jpg

:takeit: ... as per PM

Thanks for making my sales thread a success :applause:

:sorry: That's what I get for working. Needed all the hardcovers you posted. lmk if you're selling any more

I thought you had all them already, Andre, otherwise I would've given you first shot

You should have sold them to me and then drop shipped for me to Andre.

Shame.

First book up is Wonderworld 7 3.0 C/OW with a classic Lou Fine cover. Last recorded GPA sale is $678 in May 2010. I'm asking $775 **BOOK IS SOLD**

Wonderworld73.jpg

Wonderworld7back.jpg

:takeit: ... as per PM

Congrats, David and Angelo...I am so glad someone bought it, I have a copy, but that one is prettier:)