• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 Sales Thread! Valiant X-O preview & new Lady Mechanika - Closed!

217 posts in this topic

Lady Mechanika 1 - Big Ben's Comix Oasis Exclusive

Just went through the print run and pulled some really nice copies!

$30 9.8 raw candidate

0b058107.jpg

:takeit: x 2 if still available

If you still got em:

Alice 4 ECC Greg Horn Cover - raw NM+ - $30

GFT 2012 April Fools EBAS Exclusive - raw NM+ - $35

GFT 70 ECC Debalfo Exclusive - raw NM+ - $25

GFT 72 C2E2 Exclusive - raw NM+ - $30

Alice 5 C2E2 Exclusive - raw NM+ - $40

:takeit:

You're good.

I turned around after a couple of days in L.A. and now I'm in Boston.

Thanks for the heads up for Jjespers link for the ashcan -do you stillnhave Lady Mechanika 1 - Big Ben's Comix Oasis Exclusive CGC SS fast track?

If so, :takeit: x1 add it to the pile! tx!

I should have you covered since I subbed 3 extra.

Okay, a really special book. I have a few copies of the Limited to 25, yes only 25 print run of Jungle Book 2 CS Moore Ultra-Limited Edition. I picked the 3 best copies. All 25 copies are to be signed by Brandon Peterson shortly but I made an arrangement and promise with the Moores to not sell and to keep my copies unsigned until the next show Brandon Peterson attends, where I will get them witnessed by CGC. The other copies are on their way to Brandon to be signed. This book sold out in a heartbeat when it was announced.

This will be a truly rare Grimm book. For anyone interested please PM me so I can put you on the wait list until the books are graded. I already I have one interested party.

From the CS Moore website:

"BACKGROUND ON THIS COVER: When Brandon was developing the mockups for the cover to Jungle Book #2, this image was one of the studies he created. We thought it was so beautiful on its own that we wanted to offer it to collectors as a super-limited edition variant to the issue. Brandon will be signing each copy, which makes this a truly special collectors' edition!"

Jungle2CS25Proof.jpg

If you PMd me about this book last weekend I purposefully have not opened those PMs so I can keep track of who asked first by date/time stamp. Due to the limited nature of the book i do not know what I am doing with them until they are signed and graded. A lot of people inquired on the book, some non Grimm collectors as well (savages lol ).

If and when I sell them I would rather sell them to a Grimm collector/regular buyer and not a speculator/flipper. Just being honest.

All blue label requests have graded 9.8, including the first 3 of the Saga RRP sales. The last two were purchased on my way out the show and were subbed a few days behind the first three.

Waiting on grades for SS books now.

All outstanding raw orders that do not include CGCs should be in the mail by this weekend.

A lot of books, thanks for everyone's patience.

Remaining Saga 1 RRPs have graded 9.8 and are on their way back to me.

There is a Valiant 9.9 SS available and I will begin contacting buyers in order of purchase to see if they would like to upgrade.

There will be some Shia LaBeouf Sig Series Transformers up for sale shortly in a new thread along with some additional items.

All Wondercon, ECCC, & C2E2 are back and graded. All remaining orders will begin shipping tomorrow.

4992518c.jpg