• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Let's play a game!!!

44 posts in this topic

ff1=4.5

jim83=4.0

ms5=6.5

OH my! A Sniper appearance,how's it going brother. :applause:

Hey Oakman,Ya, been out of the loop for a while, been absorbed in other time consuming hobbies :insane: Somehow I manage to spend a lot less money when I'm out of the comic loop hm

ff1=4.5

jim83=4.0

ms5=6.5

Hey Oakman,Ya, been out of the loop for a while, been absorbed in other time consuming hobbies :insane: Somehow I manage to spend a lot less money when I'm out of the comic loop hm

Well it's good to see ya' around.How's that beautiful wife of yours? hope everythings going well. (thumbs u

ff1=4.5

jim83=4.0

ms5=6.5

Well it's good to see ya' around.How's that beautiful wife of yours? hope everythings going well. (thumbs u

She's great, as a matter of fact we just got back from 10 days on Maui renewing our vows among other things :whistle:

ff1=4.5

jim83=4.0

ms5=6.5

She's great, as a matter of fact we just got back from 10 days on Maui renewing our vows among other things :whistle:

Congrats to the both of you. :applause:

I wouldn't be surprise if the books all get higher grades since they are all getting the dry clean/press treatments right? for those that hasn't submit a guess, I highly recommend bumping up your guesses ;)

I wouldn't be surprise if the books all get higher grades since they are all getting the dry clean/press treatments right? for those that hasn't submit a guess, I highly recommend bumping up your guesses ;)

I think I'll stick to my original grades,you should too.They are not good press candidates,and will get the same grade whether he pressed them or not.I love it when people come on here thinking their books will always be near mint,and when they get hit with reality when books are CGC graded and it's not quite what they expected. lol