• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Dime Press 4 @ 9.6 w/ White Pages - Price Reduced by 20%!!!

10 posts in this topic

I wanted to give you guys a chance to scoop this up before moving on to Clink, MCS, or feeBay.

:news:Price Slashed by $95 (20%)

The first unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins.

No Probies or HoS members.

PayPal only --> I will PM the winner for an email address to send them an invoice via PayPal. Payment is due within 48 hours of receiving the invoice.

Shipping is $15 for FedEx 3 day express anywhere in the US (No PO Boxes) boxed with bubble wrap. A tracking number will be provided once shipped.

Item will ship within 48 hours of receiving payment.

Please note I’m shipping to US addresses only. (I’ve been burned by a recent international transaction and the sting hasn’t gone away yet… sorry to my international brethren)

Feel free to PM me with any and all questions.

Dime Press #4 - 1st international appearance of Hellboy (or Hellboy prototype depending on which side of the fence you are on). Predates both San Diego Comic Con Comics #2 and Next Men #21. Estimated print run of about 2,000 and only made available in Italy. Only 2 graded higher at Universal 9.8.

There is a very small corner defect on the back (lower right corner) of the book that is keeping this from 9.8 and I will post a pic of it when I get home tonight (on break at work at the moment). This book does not go up for sale often in true high grade. (thumbs u

$475 Now $380 plus shipping. :news:

Dime%2520Press%25204%2520-%2520CGC%25209.6%2520Universal.JPG

Here is the photo of the very minor defect on the back cover that is, in my opinion, the only reason this book is not a 9.8.

IMG_7809.JPG

Thanks! It is a nice book, but was a bit of an impulse buy last year and out of my focus. It was nice having it in my collection, but I think it's time to let someone else enjoy having it.