• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers marathon !!! 6 movies for one price !!!

50 posts in this topic

That's like 12 hours in a theater, and a couple of those movies suck.

I dont think my son could handle 12 hours and i cant have him miss TWO days of school to go to the movies. My plan is, i'll go at noon and have the wifey bring my son to the theatre after school maybe around like 6 or so. We'll watch the rest of the movies and Avengers at midnight and then let him stay home from school on Friday since we wont get home til like 3am.

kids will be passed the eff out by the midnite showing. doh!

Not mine!

I'm pumping him full of sour patch kids and coke slurpees baby!!! :devil:

Father of the year material right here!!! :acclaim:

lol

Good lord man. Haven't you learned anything as a parent???

Caffeine. Caffeine. More caffeine. The sugar will give them a rush but tire them out quicker and make them cranky. :sumo:

kids will be passed the eff out by the midnite showing. doh!

Not mine!

I'm pumping him full of sour patch kids and coke slurpees baby!!! :devil:

Father of the year material right here!!! :acclaim:

lol

Good lord man. Haven't you learned anything as a parent???

Caffeine. Caffeine. More caffeine. The sugar will give them a rush but tire them out quicker and make them cranky. :sumo:

I'm pretty sure there is caffeine in a coke slurpee :gossip:

Seriously though, i'm pretty sure he'll be fine. For a 7 year old, its AMAZING how late he can stay up. Theres been MANY times that we put him to bed at like 9-9:30 with a DVD playing on his tv. Then, at like 1-1:30am, i'll walk by his room and hear something and he'll be sitting there WIDE awake watching tv :o

While this is extremely cool . I think i will watch all these moviesat home on my big screen the day (or days) before I go see it in the movies. i can imagine spending 14 hours in a movie theater.

I agree plus I just re-watched IM 1 and IM 2 last month.

However I strongly disagree with someone you are telling me in your post.

Flyers.jpg

Got my tickets and ready to roll :banana:

I work until noon tomorrow though so i'll probably have to skip the 1st movie or at least most of it before i can get there :sorry:

Ironman down, what a way to start the afternoon!

I am jealous!

The only theater within a reasonabe distance to me was not playing the Hulk for some reason. I also could not take off work today.

So i just ended up watching all 5 movies within the last couple of weeks at home.

And i have my midnight showing tickets ... cannot wait until 12:01 tonight :headbang:

Ironman down, what a way to start the afternoon!

I had to work until noon and had to go home and let the dogs out and feed them so I missed IM. I'm sitting popcorn in hand in by far the most comfortable and reclining no less movie seats waiting for Hulk to start :grin:

Holy mess midnight can't possibly get here fast enough!!! :taptaptap: