• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from Vacation

4 posts in this topic

Please Read First, one of ???

I spent a glorious week sailing through the Caribbean. During that time I summarized my vacation in seven journals. I tried to add a bit about comic books in each one, but the majority of it is about what an awesome time I had. I even went to far as walking into the seedier side of Aruba looking for a book store that might sell comic books.

I am asking you to read this first because I don't want anyone to rad any of the following journals about my vacation unless you really feel like it. I figured since i shared so much about my life with comic books I could share eight days of sun and relaxation.

After the following journals are finished I will go back to talking about the upcoming Wizard World in Philadelphia, photographing my New Mutants collection, and question if Signatures are really an upgrade. I especially want to get back into the category of pressing and it is should be considered a restoration technique.

If you decide to read the following journals about my vacation, I hope I will have painted a nice picture for you. I will have pictures up on my Facebook page and eventually on Pinterest in case anyone ants to follow those. I will add a few over my "Vacation" journals that you can see right away, especially the photos of my New Mutants #15.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

11054.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

Glad you made it back safely buddy! Looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing some of your pics.

I was fortunate enough to visit Aruba as well- beautiful country. A little weird at the time cause the whole Natalee Holloway thing had just happened weeks before, but thankfully it didn't detract from our experience. I was also one of the last people to get to walk on the natural bridge because it collapsed just a week after we got back. Wait, you want to share your experience, not listen to me ramble- sorry dude!

124726.jpg.1fcc67b0847ebf6dbaa925f659f21550.jpg