• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masters 5 Stan Lee, John Romita, Joe Sinnott, Sal Buscema Accepting Submissions

34 posts in this topic

Masters5SubmissionPageb.jpg

We are very proud to announce that we have been able to put together a Masters signing for our 5th time.

This is a unique opportunity: CGC has changed their rules in 2012 where you can no longer hold books between shows.

For a top secret amazing reason I am allowed to string together this series of private signings!

This allows you (and me) to get some great multi sig books. The game plan for this signing is WW Philly, on to lunch private signings with Mr. Romita and Mr. Sinnott, followed up with a mail away to Mr. Buscema at the end of it all. (Mr. Buscema and his art rep have told us they will try to be much more timely in shipping back this time.)

We are also going to be CGC SS Facilitators for WW Philadelphia! You can find us near Mike Lilly's booth where we will have an extra table there. We encourage mail ins but we can also do drop offs.

Our main changes are that we no longer charge prep fees per book. We encourage all submitters to prep their books themselves and if we do have to prep your order then we charge $10 which covers your first 5 books after that it is $2 a book.

CGC now charges $5 per invoice. So if you have books for Economy, Modern, and Standard that need 3 invoices that is now an extra $5 per tier along with shipping costs per tier.

Anyone interested in doing bulk submissions and working out a discount? PM me. :)

We are only doing it this ONE TIME this year due to our personal lives being extremely busy. Please go on and get some books together for our SS event of the year!

Sincerely,

Sean McLoughlin

Hi All,

Our Website has been updated.

Under How to Submit just click on each flyer or on the submission form and it will download for you.

As soon as you want email us at nycomics@gmail.com or pm us and we will give you a quote. Then as soon as we get your books as always we issue you your invoice number(s), handle your books with love and care, submit to cgc and cgc ships straight back to you.

Also I am on a work comp right now by this flyer is showing up as a red x right now. I am curious if it still shows up on other people's computers.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hi All. The deadline is May 29th. (SOON!) Please get your books ready.

This is our only SS op of the year and we want it to be a successful one!

Take advantage of this unique special opportunity!

As of right now we have not been informed of any sort or form of cancellation from Stan's office and our contacts.

I also heard from a close source tonight that the article that has been cited is not completely acurate.

We look forward to Masters 5 and doing everyone's books up great!

Chris

(NYComics)