• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W. W. Philly Accepting Submissions + Bonus Private Signings

10 posts in this topic

WWPSubmissionPageb.jpg

We are thrilled to be accepting Submissions for one of our favorite cons Wizard World Philadelphia.

We will be setup with our friend Mike Lilly at an extra table in artist alley.

We have a great Masters 5 SS event that is setup to go along with books that you can also get signed at WW Philly.

This is our only big SS event that we have planned for this year. It will no doubt be special and a great way to get your books signed.

Please send some books our way and we will do em up nice!

As of this time I do not have specific signing info regarding Chris Hemsworth but I am looking into it.

Thanks!

Sean McLoughlin

Hi All,

RE: Hemsworth I am finding out the cost if it is $100 or $150 from WW Philly. Please pm me if you are serious I can work something out.

Our Website has been updated.

Under How to Submit just click on each flyer or on the submission form and it will download for you.

As soon as you want email us at nycomics@gmail.com or pm us and we will give you a quote. Then as soon as we get your books as always we issue you your invoice number(s), handle your books with love and care, submit to cgc and cgc ships straight back to you.

Also I am on a work comp right now by this flyer is showing up as a red x right now. I am curious if it still shows up on other people's computers.

Thanks for the feedback!

it says it right next to raw prices. You take the raw price and add it to the CGC graded price. Example. Sr is $50 for a modern book. That's grading plus signing fee.

Ok so if you want Hemsworth I have to buy an autograph ticket in advance from WW Philly.

It costs $150

Add to that my CGC SS rates listed on the flyer.

I tried to get them to go down to $100 but they will only do that for 8x10 photos.

Hi All. The deadline is May 29th. (SOON!) Please get your books ready.

This is our only SS op of the year and we want it to be a successful one!

Take advantage of this unique special opportunity!