• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - moved to eBay

8 posts in this topic

Apparently the hottest modern book in the galaxy right now, here is a Walking Dead #19 signed by Robert Kirkman, slabbed a yellow label 9.8, for sale. No cracks scratches or other wear on the case. I'm asking $1250.00 $1100.00 $1000.00 plus shipping. I will ship USPS Priority mail in a well padded box. No probbies or Hall of Shamers. Paypal only. Thanks for looking. The first :takeit: wins. PM's welcome.

P4130391.jpg

P4130390.jpg

I realize that it looks like a crack on the case in the second picture, I assure you, it isn't. It's just the way the light is hitting the case.

The case is perfect. Last sales have been $1299 (April 2012), $1650 (March 2012, quad signed) and a double signed 9.8 sold on the bay for $1200.00 plus $20 shipping today (April 15th).

Offers will be considered. (thumbs u

To summarize:

$1000 plus $12 shipping will get you The Walking Dead #19 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Robert Kirkman and as a bonus you will get a NM+ to NM/M copy of The Walking Dead #94 ICE exclusive variant.

If it doesn't sell by the end of the week, it's off to feebay with it and Ill probably just keep the #94 for my own collection.

last :bump:

Sunday I will be closing this thread and moving this book to ebay. Don't be afraid to PM me offers. Just do me a favor, don't ask me what the least i'll take is, make an actual offer. I don't think I will have a problem moving this on eBay, I just don't want to give them any more of my money if I don't have to.

Early next week I will be offering up a 9.8 # 27 signed by Robert Kirkman, a 9.6 #94 sketch also signed by Robert Kirkman, a 9.6 #2 double signed Kirkman & Moore and a 9.6 #1 double signed by Kirkman and Moore. Willing to work out a deal if you buy more then one Walking Dead book from me.

I've sold a few books and purchased a few as well on these forums and have always had good, smooth transactions. Check out my kudo's thread. We also have 100% positive feedback on ebay. We take great care of our books and package them securely in a well padded, sturdy box for shipping. Thanks for looking.