• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Unity Valiant SS Lot SOLD

2 posts in this topic

Up for sale for $1,000 is a lot consisting of the mostly pre-Unity Valiant SS books listed and pictured below. All of the books are signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton, with Solar #9 and #10 being signed by Don Perlin as well. At least for now, these books are being sold as a lot, and I will not sell any individual issues.

The usual rules apply. PMs and offers are welcome, but the first :takeit: in this thread controls.

Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation or FedEx ground shipping (my choice) for U.S. addresses is included. Insurance is optional. International rates are available upon request.

PayPal, money orders and checks are welcome. If you pay by check and I don't know you or somebody that can vouch for you, I'll wait about 10 days after the check has been deposited to make sure it clears.

th_solar_11_ss94.jpgth_solar_10_ss96_perlin.jpgth_solar_9_ss98.jpgth_solar_3_ss96.jpgth_solar_2_ss96.jpg

Solar, Man of the Atom #11 SS CGC 9.4 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Solar, Man of the Atom #10 SS CGC 9.6 Signed by Jim Shooter, Bob Layton & Don Perlin

Solar, Man of the Atom #9 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter, Bob Layton & Don Perlin

Solar, Man of the Atom #3 SS CGC 9.6 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Solar, Man of the Atom #2 SS CGC 9.6 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

th_magnus_11_ss98.jpgth_magnus_10_ss98.jpgth_magnus_7_ss98.jpgth_magnus_5_ss98.jpgth_magnus_4_ss98.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter #11 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Magnus Robot Fighter #10 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Magnus Robot Fighter #7 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Magnus Robot Fighter #5 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Magnus Robot Fighter #4 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

th_harbinger_8_ss96.jpgth_harbinger_5_ss98.jpgth_harbinger_4_ss98.jpgth_harbinger_2_ss98.jpg

Harbinger #8 SS CGC 9.6 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Harbinger #5 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Harbinger #4 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton

Harbinger #2 SS CGC 9.8 Signed by Jim Shooter and Bob Layton