• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tons of pre-codes that need to go
1 1

446 posts in this topic

Thanks 50's for three nights of fun and wearing down the ol' F5. Haven't done that since Baz took all my books in the Dr.X thread last Fall.

hey now, hey now, you're probably going to get them sooner or later! :)

What fun times. I have garnered enough funds to fix my car and buy a 85 300zx for a project to relive my youth. You guys are awesome and fun to deal with!

I have an '84

zodcar.jpg

Thats the same color I'm buying! Such a cool car and drives like a dream!

Just remember avoid the digital dash.

I see the secret to having a PCH sellout sales thread is to list plenty of stuff at $10 -$20, start a feeding frenzy and boardies start tripping over each other to snag everything listed. ;)

And pricing to sell helps lol $20 and under PCH is on fire!

Well done everyone!

I see the secret to having a PCH sellout sales thread is to list plenty of stuff at $10 -$20, start a feeding frenzy and boardies start tripping over each other to snag everything listed. ;)

Anyone want to start a Pre-code SCI-FI thread?

Please. :wishluck:

OBTW - nice 84 ZX.

Edited by JZrarities

Anyone want to start a Pre-code SCI-FI thread?

Please. :wishluck:

OBTW - nice 84 ZX.

Thanks.

It is a fun car to drive.

Only book I can find left is The House of Terror!

You are correct. I was thinking of Mysterious Adventures 18, but it sold without the pic in the quote so I missed it.

Still it is one heck of a thread. (worship)