• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ya want a 181?

38 posts in this topic

I'm still trying to imagine the "blow me from your high horse" bag...

Even I'm not tall enough to make that work... foreheadslap.gif893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

blush.gifflowerred.gif

Even I'm not tall enough to make that work... foreheadslap.gif893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

blush.gifflowerred.gif

Man, this place needs a massacre... foreheadslap.gif

blush.gifflowerred.gif

Sorry....but the X-mas evemassacre was the pinnacle of my baggin' career. It's been downhill ever since! foreheadslap.gif

blush.gifflowerred.gif

Sorry....but the X-mas evemassacre was the pinnacle of my baggin' career. It's been downhill ever since! foreheadslap.gif

Did you realize the next morning that you had reached your peak?

Or did you try to convince yourself that you still had more in the tank?

I remember when I set my current PR in the 5K... I was convinced I could shave another 5 seconds off the next weekend... or the next... that was 13 years ago... foreheadslap.gif

I imagine you must have felt like bronzing your keyboard that Christmas morning... cloud9.gif

blush.gifflowerred.gif

I remember when I set my current PR in the 5K... I was convinced I could shave another 5 seconds off the next weekend... or the next... that was 13 years ago... foreheadslap.gif

I imagine you must have felt like bronzing your keyboard that Christmas morning... cloud9.gif

I knew that once I was put in the penalty box on X-mas that it was unlikely that I would ever replicate my actions again. Come on....who else would trash someone on X-mas eve? I had a glimmer of my former baggin' glory in my last marketplace thread but it just wasn't the same! sorry.gif

blush.gifflowerred.gif

I knew that once I was put in the penalty box on X-mas that it was unlikely that I would ever replicate my actions again. Come on....who else would trash someone on X-mas eve? I had a glimmer of my former baggin' glory in my last marketplace thread but it just wasn't the same! sorry.gif

Face it, you're a short shorts-wearing sissy & the Xmas Massacre was a fluke for you. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Can't lose what you never had. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

blush.gifflowerred.gif

Face it, you're a short shorts-wearing sissy & the Xmas Massacre was a fluke for you. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Can't lose what you never had. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

But 7.5 is way different than a 9.4.

My point was that there was a lot of doubt on even a 7.5 book, now if I was selling a 9.4 how many more doubters would have shown up?