• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mind the Gap

871 posts in this topic

I was talking to someone behind the table in AA at C2E2 about this book & they mentioned that it was about a three year series (36 issues?). Do you think the limited nature of the story will affect it, from a speculative standpoint?

I was talking to someone behind the table in AA at C2E2 about this book & they mentioned that it was about a three year series (36 issues?). Do you think the limited nature of the story will affect it, from a speculative standpoint?

Yup, it's a factor. (thumbs u

Ongoing titles tend to sustain interest better, IMHO.

Once a series ends, the 'out of sight, out of mind' factor can kick in.

The Mind the Gap ashcan is AWESOME .. It was very high quality at every level from the stockcard used for the cover, to the quality of the page, the character design preview, the art and the story teaser. This book has incredible potential. I'm very excited about this book. It is going to be a big winner in the secondary market. If you have any doubts, please reserve judgment until you've seen the ashcan. It's a homerun!

You can always buy digital to read it on the day it comes out and then pick up the real life copy when it hits the store :) help out the sales. I haven't read a single thing about this book myself other than the title. I already know I want to read it based on the art alone and I want to keep everything a surprise including the premise. Should be fun!

The Mind the Gap ashcan is AWESOME .. It was very high quality at every level from the stockcard used for the cover, to the quality of the page, the character design preview, the art and the story teaser. This book has incredible potential. I'm very excited about this book. It is going to be a big winner in the secondary market. If you have any doubts, please reserve judgment until you've seen the ashcan. It's a homerun!

hm Might nab one.