• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM hulk 181

8 posts in this topic

I think it looks like a 7.0 with a close 7.5. I usually think its hard to get a book with a cbc over 1" to be a 7.5 and the bottom crease looks like it may be longer than an inch. The creases on the back cover of that corner could be flattened out with a press though and that could help the book for eye appeal if not any actual point value. I think that bottom corner on the back looks like it may not have any color break.

Thanks!

I have an offer from someone that said between a 6.5 and 7.0. I don't want to haggle that much and this has helped. I am clearing out my late husband's collection and will be back. Everything but his FF collection will be going but most of it I know isn't worth anything or much now. Did find a surprise box with silver age and some #1's so it's been fun.