• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four 16

12 posts in this topic

Another book that lies very flat. It has lived in mylar for many years. Pages are off-white.

The top staple has been replaced with a new staple. (I say that because it's shinier than the bottom one.)

Also, there's a very small piece of tape on the inside cover, right where that "new" staple is, as if the cover was once detached from the top staple. No discolouration, as "invisible tape" was used.

Please advise me on this one.

Thanks to all, for your opinions!

(thumbs u

ff16_front.jpg

ff16_back.jpg

4.5 because of the tape on the inside/looks 5.0 otherwise

Also possible green label if the stable is replaced.

Does CGC follow the Overstreet standard that you can replace a staple on up to a Fine 6.0?

Overstreet allows "vintage" staple replacement up to at least 8.0. To me, staple replacement is just smart. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Does CGC follow the Overstreet standard that you can replace a staple on up to a Fine 6.0?

Overstreet allows "vintage" staple replacement up to at least 8.0. To me, staple replacement is just smart. GOD BLESS...

I've wondered about this, does the "up to a 6.0 staple replacement" mean it can still be a universal, or is it always a qualified?

I've wondered about this, does the "up to a 6.0 staple replacement" mean it can still be a universal, or is it always a qualified?

....CGC doesn't allow it in Universal. GOD BLESS...

....CGC doesn't allow it in Universal. GOD BLESS...

Thanks for clarifying that! Sorry if I hijacked your post, OP. :foryou: I was just curious about the staple replacement.