• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves #1-3 1st prints... all stolen, thanks!

10 posts in this topic

Hi gang, here are a few Thief of Thieves issues for your perusal. :-) Insert hype here, blah blah. Personally, I'm actually enjoying the series and hope it continues to generate such interest. #1 and even #3 are already going back for additional printings (3rd & 2nd respectively), and demand for the back issues seems quite steady.

I've tried to keep prices here competitive... feel free to peruse ebay's completed listings to compare. These are my scans, not stock photos, and all books have been checked for back cover defects. Thread will close tonight.

Shipping is extra at cost. Within the US I recommend and prefer boxed Priority shipping, but will work with you however you like. Cheers...

Thief of Thieves #1 / 1st print in 8.5/9.0. Appears NM, but cover's upper right corner has a NCB thumb crease (under the word "BEHIND") & a microscopic corner crease.

$16 SOLD

tot1b.jpg

tot1bcrop.jpg