• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, my LCS was still in possession of a bunch of TOT first prints, so I picked up as many decent copies as I could. What I have is as follows:

2 individual copies of #1 first prints, both in about VF/NM 9.0 condition (maybe slightly nicer, but I would rather be conservative). Their main issue is spine wear. These books are nice but not UHG. I'd like $15 apiece for them, or $30 shipped for the pair.

I also have 4 copies of #2 first prints. All are very solid NM copies similar to the ones I listed in the sets with tight spines, and all have that tick at the top corner of the spine that is on every copy I've seen. I'd like $10 apiece for these, or $40 for all four shipped price.

I also have 2 sets of #1-3 all first prints (in addition to the books listed above). The #1s are similar to the ones above, about 9.0 in grade. The #2s are all nice solid NM copies 9.4-9.6 in my eyes). The #3s are as tight as they come, fresh off the rack NM+ copies. I would like $25 for a set of #1-3, $50 shipped for both sets.

If you want all 12 books (4 total #1, 6 total #2, 2 total #2) you can take them all for $105 shipped.

Shipping on any order is $5.00 for the first book and $1 for each additional book, but if you buy in bulk I will work out exact shipping. If you buy a lot shipping is included in the prices quoted above. International buyers are welcome, but shipping will probably be expensive. If you are willing to pay the shipping you're welcome to buy books. Paypal is fine, checks/MOs are fine too.

:takeit: in the thread is king. If these don't sell for my asking prices I'll just move them to eBay, where they seem to have no problem getting this price. You can try PM offers, but I don't intend to budge a whole lot.

Here is a scan I made of one of the copies of #2, for the purposes of representation (of course my watermark in the title isn't actually on the books, but I made this scan in preparation for going to eBay if needed):

ThiefOfThieves02.jpg