• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Nortwest May 26th & 27th in Portland, Oregon

14 posts in this topic

Hero Restoration will be doing a Panel on restoration Sunday at 1PM. I hope to see you there.

I plan on checking out the whole show on Sunday, looks like it is going to be a lot of fun and some great dealers there.

Wish I could make it up Saturday too, should be some good deals and great activities both days. (thumbs u

Last year's show was superb and I will be setting up. Billy and his staff did a great job of running the show last year, easily best con staff ever. I would rather do this show than the usual portland show any day of the week - the people are friendlier and spend more. (thumbs u

I stopped attending the Portland show at the Memorial Colosseum cause I've out-grown it and CGC doesn't attend (main reason). But this sounds like a good all around event, I may make an appearance if I have any cash at that time :)

Jerome

The full show schedule is up on the site now. There is a lot of stuff going on over the course of the weekend: toys, comics, games, costuming, live music, trivia, after parties, a pub crawl, geeky burlseque, a film festival and tons more! Any board members that make it should definitely look me up and say hi...

wonder_nw_teaser.jpg

I can only speak for myself, and I had a good day. (thumbs u I'm not sure what is with this show, but I always seem to do better than most of the other dealers. Last year I did very well with this show, though I'm a bit off track of repeating last year. Some very cool costumes here, a lot of nice people, tired as all but having a good time.

Sent and saw the Avengers movie again - it's better the second time around. Grabbed some grub, walked back to the hotel and I am going to cccccrrrraaaassshhhhhh...................

zzz