• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Do you have pet health insurance?NOT COMIC RELATED BUT OF POSSIBLE INTEREST

5 posts in this topic

Reading about Darths problems with his dog a few weeks back made me realize how lucky I am to have a health insurance policy on my pup. Last year my premiums were slightly over $400 and after she broke a bone in her leg,I was faced with daunting medical bills for her. I laid out almost $1800 for her and got back about 90% of it. My policy pays 80% of the first $220 and then 100% after that,up to $5,000 and double that for cancer. A small price to pay for the love and companionship of a family pet. Of course theres always a catch or two so you don't get the complete 90% ack but it was alot more than I expected Anyone interested should check out - petinsurance.com or call 1 800 872 7387rates are low,payable monthly by CC,and vary depending on age and size of your pet.I recently dropped their routine care portion as I thought it was too high and now have an emergency policy with a $40 per visit deductable for $272 a year.