• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the Love?

135 posts in this topic

My advice: if people are being jerks, buy from them or sell to them. Some ice-holes are sweet as pie in PM's...

Also keep in mind that some of the comments in general discussions have roots from PM's.

hm

hm hm

:whee:

Repeat after me:

I will post and say anything I want here and voice my opinion anytime I choose to. (Within forum guidelines). I will not feel bullied because someone with more posts than me doesn't agree with what I have to say. In fact I'll have a sense of humor about it because either a) I'm so entrenched in my beliefs that none may sway me or b) I sometimes might talk out my azz and not know what I'm talking about and can learn from it.

I will not confuse Internet bullying with forum bantering, though I'm not naive in understanding that some strange politics do go on here (not really in this goofy moderns section though) of which I have seen the repercussions of such things.

We can all get along, but that doesn't mean we'll always agree. It's just the way social interactions work. If things get out of hand, there is a mod button. Spend a few weeks in the Water Cooler. Moderns will seem like Vacation Bible School compared to those animals.

Most of all: Just have fun.

^^ ^^ ^^

:whee:

:cloud9:

More civility please does not seem like an unwarranted or an out-of-bounds request.

Part of the issue with frustration over the frequent rehashing of various topics is the search function has been neutered down to six month windows. Makes it more difficult for newbs to get at the old wisdom on the boards.

PUTZES! :insane:

:o

129926196254-yall_posting_in_a_po.jpg

Ah, I see it is.

Nico thread :cloud9:

Just like text messages always but a :) or a lol at the end and you can say what every you want

p.s. I hate all of you :foryou:

You should be nice to Hurley. He is frickin' big. Like a hairless sasquatch.

Hey, dude, I am being nice. I just like to know when I'm being dickjabbed.

Paranoia2.jpg