• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BCC 2012. Second, or perhaps third report

115 posts in this topic

So sure Andy has a thread but since it was more personal to him I felt like I could start another.

Here we go. Friday

Trip up, I recommend not going by bus. Sure its cheap but do you want to deal with the hassles that go with it? Filthy bastards

img1368sw.jpg

Room with a view?

p1010613f.jpg

It reminded me of something post apocalyptic

p1010614f.jpg

I will say this, the hotel made up for its shortcomings in that it was connected to the convention center. And P.F. Changs. I love PF Changs.

Dinner with Pedro, because hey, we are in Boston right?

img1370n.jpg

Next to Sinnotts table was Kevin Eastman

10 people in front of us and it took an hour. I felt bad for the 200 people behind us but Kevin was very gracious and wanted to spend some time chatting with each person.

While we were waiting I saw Sinnott, the machine, sketching out this

image1ai.jpg

Perhaps the boardie who owns it can post a better pic of it?

I finally got my sketch from Eastman, of course forgot to take pics of it in progress.

Mr Mylar was nice enough to take a pic of me and Kevin.

img1388ro.jpg

A better shot of the book

img1416ko.jpg

I saw a Dr.Doom that Sinnott did it looked awesome the owner should be very happy.

I met Pedro his first year here on a friday night after a sox game at the harp, he and Tim Wakefield were hanging out drinking with everyone.

Nice! Pedro is always accomodating being such a high profile (former) player.

Those buses... Ugh, hopefully you didnt have a stranger falling asleep and leaning against your shoulder for 4/5 hours.

Cool pics! Wish I could catch Cheung to do a sketch.

lunch time at Dillons? And by lunch I mean liquid lunch.

Craider1 aka Chew and wife and Wolvie3579 aka Eton

Hey Chew, cheer up! Oh and check out our hot bartender. Sorry I didnt get a better shot of her. Or at her.

p1010617z.jpg

Walking back to the con, it really didnt look like anything was happening. Heres the front of the convention center.

p1010616d.jpg

Heading back in bombed wasnt good for anyone but I was curious to see what was finished. My main goal at this con was to get an Epting. So check it out

Photo courtesy of a buzzed C-Raider1

p1010619t.jpg

close up

img1385rm.jpg