• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern Original Art for Sale or Trade

2 posts in this topic

I bought a lot of Green Lantern art in a HA auction last year, and while I still love my OA, I dont need all of the pages that came in the lot so here is my offering... but

First the :rulez:

1. This OA will be shipped as I best know how. That means in a plastic sleeve sandwiched between some very strong and reinforced cardboard, which will then be placed between more cardboard and then sealed with tape, bagged up and then paper wrapped and taped up. Shipping is included in the purchase price if you buy the art outright. If we go the trade route, shipping will be negotiated as part of the trade conditions. US buyers/traders only at this time.

2. If bought, payments are preferred via Paypal, but I'll take checks & money orders to if you need to go that way.

3. No players on probation, no ankle monitors, no "I have to stay 100 yards from playgrounds", and no HOSers...

4. :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins (first time stamp wins). Conditionals/offers can be made as well, but will be beat by the little man with the sign.

5. This will be a Trade or Buy listing, my want list can be found here: Want List.

6. No Returns on CGC or Original Art. Raw comics can be returned for refund (less shipping costs).

3 pages from Green Lantern (v2) #154 BIN: $210

pages 28,29 & 30 (nearly 1/2 of the Tales of the Green Lantern Corps backup story.

Penciller Paris Cullins, Inker Rodin L. Rodriguez

These came from the studio of Rodin Rodriguez, and were part of his "share" of the original art from that issues work. I love the work by Paris here, it is very Dave Gibbon - esque in his depiction of Medphyll and the Space pirates.

LN6dE.jpg

XyUwr.jpg

KlCpi.jpg

I'll be happy to sell, but since the money would probably go right back into buying books, I figured I'd offer them here in trade as well if someone was interested. Check out my WANT LIST for possible trades.