• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Blood Cover Art for sale. Price Cuts!

13 posts in this topic

Selling off my True Blood Covers. They can be seen in my CAF as well. There is a link in my sig line.

I would accept paypal, check or money order.

Price includes shipping in the US.

Issue #1 cover A by David Messina This art is 10"x13.5" Sold

Here is a photo of the cover as well as a scan so that you can see the blue lines that show up.

IMG_0755.jpg

TrueBlood1CoverbyDavidMessina-1.jpg

True Blood TPB Cover by Joe Corroney 2 11x17's $800 Now $600

I have posted up the actual book cover as well. You can see a difference in Sookie's head. Joe told me that they wanted it to look more like Anna so he redrew her head and I have that as well. If interested let me know and I will get a pic of it for you.

TrueBloodTPBCoverbyJoeCorroney-1.jpg

TrueBloodTPBCoverJoeCorroneyRevisedColorPrint-1.jpg

Do you have a signed print you can sell me? My wife loves True Blood.

I do have a signed print of the #4 and #5 cover by Joe Corroney.

I was planning on including them with the art, but I would be happy to sell one or both separate from the art.

Shoot me an offer. :)

Can't help it, DOS and Knightfall are my favs! Your True Blood pieces are really cool and they have a huge fan base so sure youll have no problem selling. You could probably get a lot more if you threw it on auction.

Deff awesome stuff!