• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale #3 - All raw (JIM, TOS, X-Men, etc.)

50 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #60 (1964) FN/VF 7.0 $85.00

2nd appearance of Hawkeye.

:gossip: Bottom left corner of back cover is not missing. It was bent in during storage and is discolored because of that.

TalesofSuspense60FN-VF2ndHawkeye.jpg

TalesofSuspense60FN-VF2ndHawkeyeback.jpg

Well this sales thread is going nowhere fast. Only 5 books sold so far. hm

OK. Take 10% off of any remaining books in this thread.

I'll post a thread recap shortly. Sometime today I'll try to start listing the Byrne X-Men.

Well, it's a good thing I had my 2nd surgery to have the right side of my thyroid gland removed as well. I found out this morning that they did find 1 more small spot (3mm) of cancer in the right lobe after surgery (total of 4 - 3 in the left lobe, 1 in the right).

All should be good now though. Might need a little iodine treatment but like I said before, no chemo or radiation needed. I'm now ready for lots more years of buying and selling comics. :)

Mike

Well, it's a good thing I had my 2nd surgery to have the right side of my thyroid gland removed as well. I found out this morning that they did find 1 more small spot (3mm) of cancer in the right lobe after surgery (total of 4 - 3 in the left lobe, 1 in the right).

All should be good now though. Might need a little iodine treatment but like I said before, no chemo or radiation needed. I'm now ready for lots more years of buying and selling comics. :)

Mike

Glad to hear Mike. Keep on keepin on. (thumbs u

Mike

Great news Mike, congrats!!