• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice CGC service

2 posts in this topic

I recently submitted a batch of books to CGC. When I got them back, one of them was missing with the explanation that they needed more time to check its interior. Given how Steve and others have been working Sundays it seems that their team must be quite busy, so I just thought it was really nice that they still took the time and effort to be this thorough on a book that they were uncertain about. (Unless they just really liked it and wanted to keep it a little longer, of course wink.gif ).

Overall cgc's service is acceptable & turnaround time is getting better compared to 6 months ago. I wish they would not force comic #21 into a shipping box that only fits 20 cgc bks. When they jam the bk into the top where the styrofoam corner protector used to be, the slab invariably cracks or shatters at the corners even when returned via fed ex. Then must pay for reslab fee & rtn postage from Canada.