• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some SS books for sale.

257 posts in this topic

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I will be listing many 9.8 and 9.6 top census copies over the next few days. I will be using the format I used earlier with no scans. Please, if you are interested ask for a scan.

That date stamp is a mark of history.

It captures the nostalgia of a bygone era when comics were at their peak and a tether to the days when we, as kids, thought ourselves to be immortal. It's a reminder that we had the power to become whatever we wanted to become. A throwback to a past that we are unlikely to relive in the future as digital comic books bear no date stamp.

Look upon this sale as an opportunity and seize it.

Not only that, this particular date date, April 13, 1976, is a day to be remembered.

It was the day that the $2 bill was re-introduced into circulation and you could get one at the post office in exchange for a .13 cent stamp.

Dave Winfield hit a grand slam for the Padres to help them beat the Dodgers.

It might have just been the greatest Tuesday of the 70's.

$375.00

spectre001.jpg

That is flipping sweet Joe. The sig is in a wonderful place!

Mr. Cardy spent 5 minutes looking at the book figuring where would be the best spot to sign. I really want to keep it, but I have my eye on another book.