• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choose Your Own Adventure Books...

45 posts in this topic

Just a side note; these books are VERY collectible! I sold a lot of these for a lot of money; and some are worth more than others (sorry, but no price guide exists to my knowledge). That being said, these are my favorite childhood books and are a great read!

Respectfully,

'mint'

Those D&D ones were awesome when i was a kid! :cloud9:

I know i still have at least 2, one with like a snow Giant on the front and another one i cant remember. I just saw them a couple months ago moving some boxes somewhere in the house hm

After a quick search, apparently i have Mountain of Mirrors, Dungeon of Dread and Pillars of Pentagarn. I seriously must have read each of those 5,000 times when i was a kid. I think i had Pillars of Pentagarn and dungeon of Dread memorized when i was like 10 :blush:

Not really diggin' the way Trip started this thread

I couldn't disagree more.

Not really diggin' the way Trip started this thread

I couldn't disagree more.

In that case, It wouldn't do any good to explain why it was offensive and disrespectful. Just leave it at that.

I like to laugh and enjoy things. It makes it easier to laugh and enjoy things.

Were the fighting fantasy books the ones where you had to keep track of hit points and supplies? I vaguely remember having hit points in some choose your own adventure books. I remember one book where you would have a heart attack if you were scared three times or some such. Pretty good stuff Matthew.

Sorry if I offended anyone..I just thought it was hilarious...

Why the *spoon* did I let the kid fly the plane!

I remember checking those books out in my elementary school library and enjoyed the heck out of them. Which made it even funnier!