• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do unattractive female comic book characters exist?

115 posts in this topic

No,something extremely sexy about a girl with admantium claws. :luhv:

sandiegocomiccon2011108.jpg

Completely agree with you on that one. But the topic was do UNATTRACTIVE comic book females exist. Give Wolverine a shave and a boob-job and I'm on board. ;)

How about the lady that used to run the suicide squad from DC in the late 80's?

Also, I think wonder woman had a female sidekick in the golden age that wouldnt be thought of as good looking

Etta Candy?

Etta_Candy_Earth-Two_01.JPG

Also, I think wonder woman had a female sidekick in the golden age that wouldnt be thought of as good looking

Etta Candy?

Etta how many candies?

Amanda Waller :gossip:

Etta Candy is the sidekick.

Amanda Waller was in charge of the Suicide Squad.

Etta Candy?

Etta how many candies?

:roflmao::signfunny:

I think I've got you all beat with this one. :eek:

1887873-mcgruder1_large.jpg

First FEMALE Chief Justice of Mega-City 1 Judge McGruder

That's a woman? :eek:

Damn,she got hit with the ugly stick real bad :sick:

Fell down the ugly mountain and hit every rock.

Any female character drawn by Frank Miller.

Crazy, I had an issue of Sin City beside the computer as I read this thread, and thought almost those same words. Somehow, even though he captures the idea "this woman is supposed to be sexy," the drawings aren't very eye appealing. If I gave Miller more credit, I'd think it was a deliberate comment on the unappealing nature of overdone sexuality. As it is, I went back and pasted pictures of Jessica Alba's face on the comic book character she portrayed. :insane:

How about Lashina from the Granny Goodness' Furies? Always thoguht she was harsh looking. Come to think of it most of the furies were pretty rough except Barda.

No pic at hand, but I recall that the in the 1980s Vicki Vale (pre-Kim Basinger portrayal) was overweight (Batman in the early-mid 300s).

Of course, by the time Jim Lee got ahold of her in All-Star Batman & Robin # 1, she was a lingerie model.