• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do unattractive female comic book characters exist?

115 posts in this topic

How about Lashina from the Granny Goodness' Furies? Always thoguht she was harsh looking. Come to think of it most of the furies were pretty rough except Barda.

Definitely a rough-looking bunch. Stompa and Mad Harriet both seem pretty hideous :sick:

Great choice.

I think I've got you all beat with this one. :eek:

1887873-mcgruder1_large.jpg

First FEMALE Chief Justice of Mega-City 1 Judge McGruder

Also...

Cider Woman, the sidekick and former arch- nemesis of North East England's premier super-hero, Brown Bottle.

A character from the most consistently funny comic book ever published, the UK's Viz Comic.  Yes,  I'm biased.

Great choice.

Also...

Cider Woman, the sidekick and former arch- nemesis of North East England's premier super-hero, Brown Bottle.

A character from the most consistently funny comic book ever published, the UK's Viz Comic.  Yes,  I'm biased.

Talking of which... The Fat Slags? I divant fancy yours much!

Great choice.

Also...

Talking of which... The Fat Slags? I divant fancy yours much!

(thumbs u I was trying to avoid yet another dig at the' larger woman'.

Although, hm Cider Woman isn't exactly svelte herself.

The reason why there are so many attractive women in comic books is to make up for the fact there are so many unattractive women who read comics.

Wow, prepare for the storm heading your way in 5,4,3,2... :popcorn:

The reason why there are so many attractive women in comic books is to make up for the fact there are so many unattractive women who read comics.

:o

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! :slapfight:

:eek:

Go get him MFG! Can't wait till Lauren, Sharon et al turn up. I predict an epic and well deserved smack down.

Go get him MFG! Can't wait till Lauren, Sharon et al turn up. I predict an epic and well deserved smack down.

:cloud9:

PS: I'm going to hell.

Harbinger - if memory serves right, Valiant wanted an average looking cast for their books. The women of Harbinger were average women of average shapes and sizes. Some were model skinny and some were not.