• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*SOLD* and CLOSED: Spawn Beginnings Statue, Limited Edition,

2 posts in this topic

You know the drill. Post Mr. :takeit: or send me a PM. If you don't like my prices, make an offer. However, :takeit: will trump PMs

FOR SALE:

Spawn - The Beginning resin statue - Limited numbered edition:

#890 of 900

This was the unsigned version that was limited to 600 pieces (individually numbered 301 through 900).

However, THIS ONE was signed by Todd McFarlane during the Image Expo event in March 2012.

PRICE: $175 SHIPPED SOLD!! within the US. Non-US folks, please be willing to pay exact shipping. I won't profiteer!

Here's the decription from McFarlane Toys:

"Approximately 9 inches tall (including the base)

McFarlane Toys is proud to present our second Collector’s Edition resin figure:

Spawn: The Beginning.

This is where it all began. In December of 1991, before the historic first issue of SPAWN was created, Todd McFarlane produced a promotional piece that was in fact, the birth of Spawn. For the first time, the world saw what would become one of the most unforgettable characters in comic books and our new limited-edition Spawn: The Beginning resin statue re-creates that historical first glimpse.

The Spawn: The Beginning resin statue is available for purchase exclusively HERE through our Collectors Club. [sOLD OUT]"

e69ddee8.jpg

e89f26c2.jpg

762df779.jpg

Spawn_Statue.jpg

Spawn_Todd_Signing.jpg

Spawn_McF_Auto1.jpg

Spawn_McF_Auto2.jpg