• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Professional Urination Tutorial! It's Now Being Offered to YOU!

3 posts in this topic

If you are a serious "high-volume" or "high-liter" urinator, why would you want to spend perpetual amounts for someone else to spray liquid waste on your comics? DIY: do-it-yourself.

American Craptics and Defectives is now offering the "ultimate pissing service" in that you have the ability to learn the entire renal elimination process, the intricate details necessary to score the highest specific gravities and particulate inclusions possible and methods that only a small number of professional eliminators will know. Anyone can buy some piss and put it inside your bladder...however, there are few people that are familiar with the minute details required to fully utilize what pissing can do. The details are the most important factor as they are often the disparity between number one and the next higher number (two), which can at times equate to thousands of dollars. The information and experience gained from the tutorial service will stay with you and grant you the ability to generate many, many tens of thousands of liters in added volume or collection stream. American Craptics and Defectives is the ONLY professional pissing service that offers clients the opportunity for unconditional and complete know-how of comic book pissing.

The cost of the tutorial is $0.50. For your $0.50, you'll work with me for a full day of pissing (up to 8 hours) where you will gain hands-on experience and guidance from me regarding all aspects of pissing. We'll piss on as many comic books of as many different eras and formats as we can within that 8-hour period. You will see my equipment(!) and techniques that I use in the pissing service. As well, you will have life-time consultation from me regarding any specific questions regarding pissing in the future--just shoot me and I'll bleed there with an answer.

If you are a serious collector, don't rely on others to piss on your comic books. DIY: do-it-yourself.

Contact me for details!