• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant X-Men, Wolverine, and related sale! CLOSED!!!!

86 posts in this topic

Going to get rid of all my super hero comics. The last holdout was the X-Men and Wolverine stuff. TIME TO GO!! Hopefully you'll find my prices competitive :wishluck: Might sneak some Bronze in here too

:rulez:

Pretty much same rules as everyone else. :takeit: wins. No probies or HOS members. Shipping will be exact cost. I am willing to ship Media but we all know that means the package could get looted through, and you could be hit with a postage due bill upon arrival. It's completely up to you how it ships. I'll list all through the week. Probably closing the thread up on Friday or so. At that point I'll make packages and get quotes out for everyone :)

Oh yeah, my phone's USB quit working and taking pics is a major PITA right now. Gotta e-mail them to myself one or two at a time depending on file size, which I haven't figured out how to control. Most of this stuff will be bargain priced, if I stumble upon anything worth more than a few dollars I'll photograph it. If you want photos of something else I'll see what I can do

Continued

Issue number

180 SOLD

181 SOLD

182 SOLD

183 SOLD

184 SOLD

185 SOLD

186 SOLD

187 SOLD

188 SOLD

189 SOLD