• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity Crisis #1 SPOILER THREAD

58 posts in this topic

Hey Arch maybe instead of "Spanish Inquisitor" you could change his title "Whiny Beetch" to fit his avatar. Since he doesn't really contribute to the boards much.

Ooops sorry I forgot we were supposed to humiliate MK.

Just busting his balls. What are you, his body guard?!? I wonder if I checked his Ebay purchases if I would find any cgc graded Wonder Womans??? I think jonnydouble loved to collect those. Have you bought any of those lately, jonnyrocket?

...Umm,...no,...no Wonder Woman books,...I do buy a lot of Spider-man and Daredevil books,...I mostly sell on E-bay anyway,...but feel free to check my feedback,..... the_Rocketeer!

Hey Arch maybe instead of "Spanish Inquisitor" you could change his title "Whiny Beetch" to fit his avatar. Since he doesn't really contribute to the boards much.

..and Arch,..if we can request titles, I did grow kind of fond of Big Daddy Stud-man,...just a suggestion,..kick it around if you can....

Just busting his balls. What are you, his body guard?!? I wonder if I checked his Ebay purchases if I would find any cgc graded Wonder Womans??? I think jonnydouble loved to collect those. Have you bought any of those lately, jonnyrocket?

...Umm,...no,...no Wonder Woman books,...I do buy a lot of Spider-man and Daredevil books,...I mostly sell on E-bay anyway,...but feel free to check my feedback,..... the_Rocketeer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75&item=2245948682

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32768&item=2237169909

Great detective work Tom! You really are the Sherlock Holmes of the short bus. WTG! Maybe you should stick to your TV Guide crossword puzzles.

Dammit, we are supposed to insult MK. Dammit. I will get this right soon. 893frustrated.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32768&item=2237169909

Will the real Johnnydouble please stand up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2252091813

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2254101168

Profile for jonnydouble

Email jlippolis@comcast.net

Member # 1971

Name john lippolis

Title Carpal Tunnel

Total Posts 1277

Homepage

Occupation Still think it was bad for Poland.

Hobbies

Location Richmond,VA

Bio

ICQ Number

Home Page

Collecting Specialty 1 wonder woman

Collecting Specialty 2

Most Wanted Collectible wonder woman #105 nm

Registered on 05/10/03 11:06 PM

Now check the address of rockets scans.

http://home.comcast.net/~jlippolis/light.jpg

I'll tell the driver of my short bus to come over and pick you up as well.

....You know Tom,...a little while back That Hammer guy accused someone of going into the data base of New York State Motor Vehicles and changing all the info to frame him,...sure we all laughed at the time but now seeing this it makes me wonder..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif....you are from New York,.....and so was that Dupcheck fellow,.....is it possible that we were all dupped??...are you in fact the same guy that set up Danny Dupcheck to match info with Comic Keys!!! blush.gif...Yes!!,..YES!!...it all makes sense now...the constant feuding with Supapimp,...the diabolical mind to create such a dastardly plan and diversion,....It was you TOM all along,....you are the Data Base Construct!!!!..... 893whatthe.gif....OMG!!!,...that means,...THAT MEANS,...Hammer was innocent all along....WHAT FOOLS we were,...

Not sure where you get your profile info for jonnydouble, but he doesn't appear in the User List, perhaps you are making all this up just to cause problems. I sure you must have better things to do than create all these witch hunts you seem so fond of. Perhaps you are just a shill for another user who is to too much of a wuss to post under his own ID.

Nah nobody could be that stupid.

Did jonnyrocket just pm you to post that? I don't believe your telling the truth, unless rocket and jonny have the same exact name, both live in Richmond, and both collect HG Wonder Woman. Regardless, if arch wants, let him sort it out. confused-smiley-013.gif

Search by user name, look at one of his posts, and click on the name to see the profile. It's not very difficult. With your intelligence, you should be able to find the info by next weekend. If you can find the thread that explained his banning, I think you were glad he was gone, although it could have been another poster, I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to look it up again.

...Jeezuschristmas,....I all I can say is everyone better order a copy of their credit report and check it out carefully,...identity theft is easier than I thought,..these slicksters from New York can create havoc overnight....who knows how many of our files he's been able to brake into so far.....damn you Data Base Construct!!...DAMN YOU!!!!

To quote another users, you are a dink. plain and simple. You should really get a life. Enjoy your mundane existance.

See now you have gotten me off track in insulting MK. Let's get back the situation at hand.

To quote another users, you are a dink. plain and simple. You should really get a life. Enjoy your mundane existance.

See now you have gotten me off track in insulting MK. Let's get back the situation at hand.

I need a life? My 700 posts vs your 5000. Maybe you should evaluate your definition of "life", dumblok.

Search by user name, look at one of his posts, and click on the name to see the profile. It's not very difficult. With your intelligence, you should be able to find the info by next weekend. If you can find the thread that explained his banning, I think you were glad he was gone, although it could have been another poster, I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to look it up again.

So now your too lazy to look it up. You supposedly have all this informationa t your fingertips, but now you're too lazy to look something up. You sir put the Senate committee to shame, I bet they would have the information. You need to just take your trollop self away and continue to sell yourself on your local street corner. Oh and don't forget to pay your pimp, for you get beetch-slapped.

Now can we please get back to calling MK names, you keep going off on a tangent.

There was a thread insulting MK?

I missed it!

Did it have his name in the subject so it was easy to find, like the monthly "where the [!@#%^&^] is lighthouse and what did he do with my books" thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I need a life? My 700 posts vs your 5000. Maybe you should evaluate your definition of "life", dumblok.

I don't continue to harass other users about alleged identity theft. If you feel you need to do this, perhaps you should contact your local Government agency. I have no life, this is my life. I was suggesting you get a life. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. GET A LIFE!! whew, that felt good.