• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REGARDING SKETCH OPS & SENDAWAYS

3 posts in this topic

After opening the mail today, I feel I need to address this.

Sketch sendaways- there is minimum of 10 sketches required from an artist to make this work. I have been getting packages with far less and it has to stop. People are bypassing me altogether and having the artist send the book(s) to CGC without approval for a lesser amount. Therefore, going forward if this happens- look forward to either getting the books returned raw or getting green labels. If you are at a show and the artist needs to take it home, it will not be getting a yellow label. If the artist is willing to take it to another convention and someone can pick it up, that would be allowable.

As for sendaway autographs, the magic number is 25. I don't want to see less than this amount or they will be returned or get green labels.

Paperwork should be filled out for all of this so they can be processed without delay. If you are not paying the facilitator, payment should accompany the paperwork. I should not have to call to get payment info that should already be provided.