• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6 long boxes of 1970s Marvels

94 posts in this topic

Selling these runs of 1970s Marvels. All prices include postage within the US, shipped Media Mail. Overseas, send me a PM - I can fit about 80 books in a flatrate box which is $48 overseas, Canada I can ship 3 lbs 15 oz (about 25 books) for $12. Flat rate box of 80 I think is $40.

This collection is an OO and are mid grade. Comics span from the early 1970s up to the mid 1980s and all popular Marvel titles are covered.

So the 20-25 centers are typically VG to F, 30-40 centers a bit better F to F/VF and 50 centers on up are VF to VFNM. There will be the random issues a bit worse or a bit better.

I've got about 2 long boxes with pictures so far. If you would like me to break up a lot, just let me know and we'll try and work something out.

Great reading fun. If you are into the Bronze Age and nice readers, this is for you.